Clinical Negligence Solicitor.
Fantastic opportunity for a clinical negligence solicitor to join a niche, progressive firm in York.
This highly respected team, undertakes a broad range of claimant clinical negligence matters including brain and spinal injuries, child care health claims, care home negligence, ENT claims, hip replacement claims, cosmetic surgery claims, GP negligence and many more.
- You will be responsible for running your own caseload of clinical negligence claims
- You will see each claim from the initial instruction to settlement
- Be responsible for supporting and supervising more junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate:
- 2-5 years PQE (although legal professionals with 5 years+ may be considered
- proven experience in managing your own clinical negligence caseload
- Excellent communication skills, a professional approach with clients and the ability to work within a team is essential.
You will be joining a successful and hard working team in an open plan office where continuous support and encouragement results in a friendly working environment.
This is a rare opportunity which offers a highly competitive salary package including health care scheme, pension scheme, death in service and subsidised car parking in York city centre.
If you are a clinical negligence solicitor looking for a new job opportunity in York please do get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.