Legal Secretary/PA. An experienced Legal Secretary / PA is required to join a Manchester City Centre award winning international defendant law firm within the Regulatory department. The firm have an excellent re within the industry and as a Legal Secretary / PA you can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a 35hour working week.
You will be working within a busy health & safety department assisting a team of solicitors and must have previous legal secretarial experience. There are four other secretaries in the team (will be 5 in total), 12 fee-earners, 2 Partners and 4 Legal Directors. You will be supporting 3/4 fee earners within the team.
- Supporting a team of fee earners within the regulatory team assisting with the day to day running of the cases
- Typing of all general correspondence
- Dealing with diary management including travel arrangements and booking meeting rooms
- Dealing with general administration support to the team
- Producing and drafting routine and/or confidential correspondence and documentation including letters, emails, memos and faxes
- Answering the telephone, fielding calls and taking accurate messages
For more information on this Legal Secretary / PA role in the heart of Manchester City Centre please contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.