Legal Administration Assistant A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Legal Administrator to join a well respected Manchester City Centre based defendant law firm within their legal admin hub. You will be working within a busy team assisting the solicitors with the day to day administration support for various teams including RTA, EL/PL and Clinical Negligence.
You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months legal administration experience and you will be required to have an excellent academic background including a minimum of 5 GCSEs grades A-C or equivalent.
- Supporting the team of fee earners
- Opening and closing files on the case management system
- Checking over relevent documentation and chasing any missing
- Typing of general correspondence
- Faxing, filing and photocopying
For more information of this excellent legal administration role based in the heart of Manchester city centre please contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.