Legal Administration Assistant A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Legal Administrator to join a well respected Manchester City Centre based defendant law firm within their motor team. You will be working within a busy team assisting the solicitors with the day to day administration support.
If you are looking for a law firm that can offer you the opportunity to gain valuable experience with long term progression , this is the role yfor you. The firm will offer you the opportunity to move up from an administration role to a paralegal.
You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months legal administration experience and you will be required to have an excellent academic background inclduing a law degree.
• Booking Counsel
• Briefing Counsel
• Chasing Court orders
• Advising client of hearings in line with SLA
• Running settlement and completing MI/requesting cheques
• Chasing fee notes
• Making payments into court
• Putting CRU certificates on the case management system
• Chasing cost schedules
• Chasing loss of earnings evidence or other specials once fee earners have completed reviews
• Chasing hearing dates and chasing to see if matters have been
• Chasing updates on stayed files
• Chasing stage 2 packs
• Check and chase payments from clients and escalate them accordingly.
• Chasing Courts see if they are issuing directions, amending orders etc.
• Chasing the costs department for updates
• Ringing counsel for outcomes of hearings
• Paper filing of documents
• Creating new files
• Archiving of files
• General administration
For more information of this excellent legal administration role based in the heart of Manchester city centre please contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.