An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal receptionist to join a well-respected Manchester City Centre law firm working on a part-time basis (Monday to Tuesday 8am to 6pm, and Wednesday 12.30 - 6pm). You will be required to have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal and provide a fantastic customer service to all clients.
This is an excellent role for someone looking for part-time work (but who is willing to cover full-time hours when required) in a friendly and supportive environment. The ideal candidate will have previous reception experience from a law firm or professional services, excellent communication skills, good IT skills and the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Courteously and efficiently deal with clients both on the telephone and face to face in reception areas;
- Maintaining a welcoming and tidy reception area;
- Ensuring the meeting rooms are adequately supplied with the necessary stationery and refreshments;
- Setting up telephone conference calls as required;
- Assisting in the organisation of reception hospitality and the day to day ordering of consumables;
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing facsimile transmissions and couriers;
- Maintaining an efficient call handling system, taking messages as appropriate;
- Efficiently deal with the supply and maintenance of equipment;
- Organising travel as required in the most cost effective manner
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.