One of our clients, a global law firm, are looking to recruit a Revenue Controller on a permanent basis to be part of their large finance department based in London.
- In your delegated practice groups, you are will be responsible for the WIP management,
- Carry out regular meetings with lawyers to review unbilled WIP and ascertain when matters will complete, the anticipated bill date and level of expected fees. Taking any action required to facilitate the billing process.
- Maintaining monthly meeting
- Assisting Partners with issues relating to working capital management
- Attend group meetings as requested to report on WIP, billing and debt issues and group performance
The ideal candidate will have experience of Elite Enterprise or 3E. The role offers a wide variety of responsibilities. Please contact Danielle Miller to discuss further.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Danielle Miller at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.