OUR CLIENT - Taylor Wessing. G2 Legal is exclusively retained by Taylor Wessing to fulfil all its recruitment requirements for the new Taylor Wessing Liverpool office.
Taylor Wessing is a leading international, full service law firm working with clients in the world’s most dynamic and expanding markets. With 32 offices in 19 countries globally, they have now expanded into Liverpool with a vision for long-term commitment in the UK to complement their London offering. The move will allow Taylor Wessing to deliver a best value service for its clients, utilising resources locally, whilst continuing to invest in, attract and retain quality talent in Liverpool.
THE ROLE – Facilities Manager
THE BRIEF – On behalf of Taylor Wessing, G2 Legal is searching for a Facilities Manager with proven experience of working within a similar office service environment. Experience of moving premises, CAD and/or IOSH would also be advantageous.
You will provide a comprehensive office manager service; have good knowledge of Microsoft programmes and Outlook. You will be required to be a self-starter and confident dealing with people and building related issues. Strong communication skills are a key requirement. This position will manage predominantly FM tasks but in addition will be responsible for first line IT technical support on site in conjunction with the central IT service desk in London.
Taylor Wessing will be working from a serviced office in September 2018 based in Liverpool City Centre and require the facilities manager to assist with the move to the permanent offices in January 2019.
- Initial contact for all office and IT related enquiries
- Responsible for ordering office supplies
- Mail room services
- Floor support as required
- General administration to ensure all FM records for the site are updated
- Regular meetings and communication with the Landlord/MA with support from HOFM
- Oversee all health and safety matters with support from the HSEQ executive
- Manage all contractors on site with support from the Building Services Manager
- Checking invoices before sent for payment authorisation
- New staff Inductions including DSE requirements
- Monitor energy usage and promote efficiencies
- Champion environmental procedures
- Daily building checks to ensure a safe, comfortable and functional office
- Attend Team FM meetings as required
- Oversee onsite churn and small works with support from the Building Services Manager
- Available for 24/7 call out
- Proactively escalate to and work closely with London based IT Services team to assist with the resolution of any more complex issues
- Hosting, coordination and oversight of third party technical resources as required
- Assistance with the rollout, manual handling and management of physical devices, laptops, desktops and accessories
- Any other reasonable duties that may be required
G2 Legal is retained exclusively for the recruitment of this role and all other vacancies at Taylor Wessing in Liverpool. All third-party CVs will not be considered by Taylor Wessing and should be sent directly to Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.