Senior Customer Service Advisor.
Due to continued growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Customer Service Adviser to join a Stockport based Personal Injury specialist firm. As the Senior Customer Services Advisor, you will be responsible for monitoring the team Service Levels and complete weekly call and file audits. You will have the ability to recognise and deal with problematic claims and or refer them to more senior members of staff for appropriate action.
You must be well organised and able to work with little supervision, with an understanding of ABI GTA (Association of British Insurers General Terms of Agreement)
Duties will include
- To monitor the referral mailbox and ensure all claims are worked within SLA
- To efficiently manage the repair process including:
- o Arranging and confirming repair booking dates
- o Chasing independent engineers for authorisation
- o Confirming expected completion dates
- o Confirming repair completion and vehicle return
- Arranging, monitoring & terminating replacement hire vehicles.
- Maximise hires started.
- Managing total losses.
- To complete the daily MI reports
- Complete weekly DPA and file audits on each handler
- Provide feedback to the handlers
- Plan and execute continuous training for each handler
- Proactively deal with any complaints raised by customers.
- To deal with general claims queries and advising the client accordingly promoting the Credit Hire and Repair advising of those best suited to the customers’ needs.
- To follow the process flow throughout the life of the claim.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take their next step within there legal career and to join a firm that have a real interest in the training and support of there staff. You can expect a competitive salary with excellent company benefits. Please call Jaye Haynes for more information on this role. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.