Legal Customer Service Advisor.
A vacancy has arisen for a Legal Customer Service Advisor to join a Stockport based law firm providing excellent customer service to the firm’s clients on a daily basis, being the first point of contact over the telephone and providing a professional approach at all times. You will be required to have excellent customer service skills and the ability to work within a busy telephone based environment.
The firm deal with insurance claims and you will be liaising with clients throughout the claims process, they offer excellent career progression and expect people to progress within 6 months. A minimum of 9-12 months previous experience of working within the insurance industry environment is desirable.
You will have a positive and self-confident approach displaying composure under pressure when dealing with third parties and customers as representatives of the Company, with the ability to utilise sales techniques when dealing with third party insurers to ensure the quick recovery of our outlay.
- Arranging, monitoring & terminating replacement hire vehicles.
- Maximise hires started.
- Managing total losses.
- To deal with general claims queries and advising the client accordingly promoting credit services and advising of those best suited to the customers’ needs
- To follow the process flow throughout the life of the claim
- Efficiently dealing with written and verbal communications, both internal and external
- Accurately maintain records of customer contact and diarising follow up contact.
- Accurately deal and liaise with other internal departments on any associated queries raised.
- Developing good working relations with all contacts in order to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Always working towards achieving department/personal SLA’s and targets.
The firm offers a competitive salary and excellent company benefits this is excellent role to kick start your legal career, for more information on this role please contact Jaye Haynes. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.