Commercial & Technology Solicitor
Our client are a top regional firm and they are currently seeking an experienced Commercial & Technology Solicitor 2+ years PQE to join the team based in Reading.
Their Commercial & Technology department is one of the most innovative and they are 1st Tier Legal 500 Chambers listed for their work.
There clients typically specialise in IT infrastructure deployment, software development & implementation, technology transfer, outsourcing; new and printed media and content publishing.
The department advise on all aspects of software, data licensing & distribution of both goods and services for their national and international client base.
They also advise on all types of Intellectual Property - both contentious and non contentious and you will also gain exposure of this type of work. Ideally you will have a track record of specialising in one or more of the following areas:
- Software & computers
- Information & Communications Technology
- Media& publishing
- Franchising & distribution
- Advertising & marketing
- Medical devices, healthcare & pharma
- Possess excellent legal analysis, drafting and communication skills (both verbal & written
- Excellent knowledge of contract law
- Intellectual property inc trademarks/patens and/OR claims of infringement
To apply for this position please email your CV or call Gayle Woolf. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.