An exciting opportunity has arisen inhouse with ourselves for an highly organised administration assistant to work alongside our business support desk providing day to day administration support to the consultants in the Manchester City Centre office. You will be required to have excellent attention to detail, good working knowledge of word, excel and outlook, enjoy working within a team, have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be a self starter.
Founded in 1999, G2 Legal is an independent and well regarded Legal Recruitment Consultancy. With a presence throughout the UK in Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, London and Manchester, we are best placed to service the needs of candidates and clients nationwide.
You will be working alongside our business support team assisting with a range of exciting new projects, this will include creating job adverts and having a strong presence on social media.
- Maintaining spreadsheets for weekly reports
- Creating job adverts for job boards and social media
- Formatting CV’s
- Sending interview confirmations to candidates
- Maintaining our candidate database ensuring all relevant information is up to date
- Working in-line with GDPR and ensure you remain compliant
- Running daily job board searches
You must have experience of working within a fast paced administration role ideally within recruitment however full training will be provided. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading legal recruitment agency with a strong client base.
- Up to 25 days holiday including paid leave on your birthday and between Christmas and New Year.
- Auto –enrolment into company pension.
- Salary sacrifice scheme for Childcare vouchers.
- Regular after work drinks on Fridays.
For more information on this role please contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.