Commercial Litigation Legal Secretary.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a leading full service international law firm based in Manchester City Centre. They are have an excellent reputation within the industry and a great staff retention, offer a competitive salary banding and benefits package.
You will be working within the commercial dispute resolution team who advise companies, local authorities, SME's and professional clients on a wide range of business disputes and court proceedings.
You will be required to have previous legal secretarial experience ideally within commercial litigation. The working hours for this role are 10.30am – 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
Duties include –
- Prepare correspondence and documents from digital dictation
- Assist with departmental billing processes
- Deal with billing and accounts queries
- Prepare and create client reports
- Create new case files as appropriate
- Filing correspondence and relevant documentation retained in client files
- Respond to client queries on a day to day basis
- Prepare documents for fee earners
- Photocopying as and when required by the team
- Maintain a level of individual knowledge required for the role
- Manage fee earner diaries, booking day to day appointments and making travel arrangements
- Assist in client events as and when required
- Handle confidential information in line with the firms data security protocols.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.