In-House Contracts Lawyer - FTC.
Our client's central London legal team seeks a qualified lawyer with experience of UK and International commercial contracts and intellectual property to join them on a fixed-term contract basis.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, and closely with the business, the role will involve:
- Deputising for the Head of Legal
- Procurement and tendering contracts of varying degrees of complexity and value
- Transacting and providing advice on MOUs, Master Services Agreements, Licensing and Sponsorship
- Advising the Senior Leadership Teams on client contracts and legal risk
- Dealing with internal and external advisors
- Any ad hoc matters that may arise.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' PQE, with a strong grounding and post qualification experience within Commercial Contracts and IP. Due to the international and domestic nature of the work, candidates can be qualified in the UK, EU or Common Law jurisdiction.
Candidates are expected to display exceptional drafting and negotiation skills, as well as being confident communicators. A strong commercial outlook is essential. Additionally, they must be immediately available.
If this role sounds of interest, and you would like to find out more; please get in touch with Sarita Rai or Catherine Geer at G2 Legal for a confidential discussion.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Catherine Geer at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.