This exciting Legal Cashier role has become available in a well known Legal 500 firm with an outstanding reputation.
The post would be ideally suited to someone interested in legal cashiering in a mid-size law firm. The Legal Cashier will join a busy team liaising with partners and fee earners covering all aspects of legal cashiering. It is expected that the Cashier will have previous legal experience. The candidate will have the ability to work with limited supervision and have a proactive approach in supporting the team.
- Compliance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- File opening
- Client billing and credit note posting on sales ledger
- Invoice and credit note posting on purchase ledger
- Electronic payment processing (BACS & CHAPS)
- Cheque production
- Processing receipts received electronically into both office and client account
- Cash and cheque banking
- Petty cash and expenses processing
- Processing transfers (both financial and time entries)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a legal cashiering role
- Competent in Microsoft Excel
- The ability to liaise and build strong relationships will all employees across the firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain high level of confidentiality working in a professional environment
- Taking responsibility and being accountable for work performed
- Experience of using Artiion would be preferred although not essential as full training will be given
If you are passionate about your role as a Legal Cashier and would like to join a leading Yorkshire law firm with a national presence, then please contact me ASAP.
Rachael Atherton. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.