This role would suit an LLB or an LPC grad looking for their first role. Ideally with at least 6 months experience working in a law firm.
A Top Tier law firm based in Manchester City Centre, has a new opening for an ambitious LLB or LPC graduate to come and join their ever growing motor department. As the Legal Administration Assistant you will be supporting the fee-earners providing general administration support.
Day to day tasks include (but not limited to):
- Booking Counsel
- Briefing Counsel
- Chasing Court orders
- Advising client of hearings in line with SLA
- Running settlement and completing MI/requesting cheques
- Chasing fee notes
- Making payments into court
- Putting CRU certificates on the case management system
- Chasing cost schedules and loss of earnings evidence or other specials once fee earners have completed reviews
- Chasing hearing dates and chasing to see if matters have been relisted
- Chasing stage 2 packs
If you have recently graduated and have a keen interest within Personal Injury with at least 6 month legal admin experience this role could be perfect for you.
The firm is known for giving people support and further training throughout their careers. The practice is friendly and approachable, and is looking for dedicated and ambitious LLB/LPC graduates who want to further develop their legal career.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.