Legal Secretary - Plot Sales.
This top tier law firm based in Solihull is now looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their expanding plot sales team which forms part of the firms property department. This particular law firm can offer the successful candidate a competitive salary, along with a flexible benefits package.
Based in Solihull, you will provide full time, permanent secretarial support to the firms plot sales team dealing with planning, development, investment, construction, litigation and both landlord and tenant matters. Your key duties will include:
- Audio / copy typing, including digital dictation
- Assisting with the processing of Land Registry form and other key documentation
- Assisting with the issue of contract packs to solicitors
- liaising with key clients and solicitors
- Processing incoming and outgoing post and arranging couriers
In order to be considered for this plot sales legal secretary role based in Solihull you must have 12 months+ experience working in a legal secretary role as well as knowledge of the property process. You must also have excellent typing and communication skills, along with a keen interest in property law.
If this plot sales legal secretary role based in Solihull sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.