Real Estate Development Solicitor - 1st Tier Legal 500 Firm
Are you a Real Estate Solicitor, looking to join one of the leading teams in London?
This leading firm have an enviable reputation for Real Estate and are highly-regarded by the legal directories.
They have an opening for a Solicitor to join the team, to work on a quality caseload with a development focus.
Your role will focus on high quality legal advice to clients on all aspects of the development of land by way of the acquisition and disposal of sites for residential led and mixed use development to include:
• Advising on covenants, easements, social housing, leases, planning and highways agreements
• Assisting with the preparation of documents in readiness for the disposal of completed residential units
You will have high levels of client contact, learn from leaders in this field and be part of the firm's continued growth in this area.
To succeed in your application you will be:
• A solicitor with experience from a well-regarded Real Estate Team
• Confident with mixed use and residential lead development
• Have strong academics including a 2:1 law degree and strong LPC result
NB - As a guide we are inviting applications from NQ to 5 years PQE.
Also - whilst those with experience of development are desirable, strong Real Estate Solicitor candidates looking to build a specialism in Residential Development will be considered.
For more information on this Real Estate Development Solicitor role, get in touch today for immediate consideration.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.