Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary.
Are you an experienced legal secretary based in or around Harrogate? Would you like the opportunity to work for a Legal 500 firm with a highly reputable reputation in North Yorkshire?
This Legal 500 law firm are looking for an experienced residential conveyancing legal secretary to join its team due to the continuous expansion of its conveyancing department.
You will be:
- providing secretarial support to the firms fee earners
- typing up documents and correspondence via copy or audio dictation
- the first point of contact for the firms clients
- responsible for ad hoc administrative duties such as photocopying, printing and filing.
- responsible for diary management of fee earners
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have previous experience in all aspects of sales and purchase from instruction to completion
- Possess strong audio and copy typing skills
- Be highly professional and confident when liaising with clients and solicitors
This is ideally a full time position however, applicants seeking part time (3 or 4 days a week) will also be considered.
If you are looking for an opportunity in the beautiful town of Harrogate and you have previous experience within residential conveyancing simply apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.