Conveyancing Legal Assistant.
This highly established, leading law firm based in Manchester city centre is now looking for a conveyancing assistant to join their Private Client Conveyancing Team.
You will be passionate about helping people and like to be thoroughly organised to prioritise work independently. A legal qualification (LLB, CILEX, CLC, etc.) is not an essential requirement, but you must be able to demonstrate a keen interest in conveyancing and property law.
- Acquire basic knowledge of the entire Conveyancing process to include post completion work and be familiar with the roles of support teams such as New Business and Accounts in the process.
- Supporting Case Handlers to progress the administration of transactions proactively with all key stakeholders in the process.
- Assisting Case Handlers in keeping referral reports up to date on a daily basis.
- To ensure that files are kept tidy and case progression plans are kept up to date.
- Issue regular milestone reports to clients and estate agents.
- Prepare draft contract packages, all searches, exchange and completion letters.
- Deal with client queries wherever possible assisting the team with taking and making telephone calls to include initial client calls.
- Deal with basic pre contract enquiries on sale transactions.
The position will be in a trainee capacity, with the view to progress to a Case Handler role responsible for own caseload, therefore previous Residential Conveyancing experience is not required as training will be provided.
You can expect a competitive salary and excellent company benefits for more information on this role or to have a confidential discussion please call Jaye Haynes on 0161 207 2000
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.