Private Client Solicitor.
Proud of their reputation as one of North Yorkshire's largest and long established law firms this York based firm are looking to add a 2-5 years PQE private client solicitor to its team.
This busy private client department specialises in wills, LPAs, estates, trusts and tax advise with some members of the team focusing on charity law and contentious probate.
To keep up with its quick progression this multi sited law firm are looking to develop its Court of Protection/Last Power of Attorney work by appointing an individual that can demonstrate and put into practice a clear plan on how this development can be done.
As this is a partially a development role the successful professional will be expected to take an active role in business development and generate new clients as well as maintaining existing relationships.
- Handle a varied caseload to include: LPAs, wills, administration of estates, trusts and tax.
- Ensure that all business targets are met
- Develop the court of protection and lasting powers of attorney work
To be successful in this position:
- 2-5 years PQE
- Be highly knowledgeable in all usual private client areas
- Have a proven track record of business development
- Have the ability to manage your own caseload in order to meet deadlines
This is a great chance to join a team where career progression is achievable and the work is of a high quality. So you if you are private client solicitor looking for a rare opportunity in York then get in apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.