Legal Risk Administrator.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administration Assistant with exemplary administration skills to join a fantastic full service law firm based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre. You will be required to have previous administration experience ideally from a legal or professional service background and have excellent attention to detail and ability to research and succinctly present information compiled from various sources.
You will be working within a busy legal risk and compliance team supporting the business acceptance analyst with all aspects of the new client and matter intake and provide general support to the wider risk team.
The firm has an excellent reputation within the industry and offer a competitive salary banding and you can also expect a fantastic benefits package.
- Providing general administration support to the team in Liverpool and the wider risk and compliance department
- Monitoring the risk inbox and allocating queries to the relevant team member
- Reviewing all new client and matter requests to ensure accurate and full data has been provided to allow the Business Acceptance team to incept clients and matters and liaising with the relevant practice area where clarification is necessary
- Validating client and matter parties on ad-hoc and full conflict searches, ensuring the correct legal entity names are utilised and creating accurate search terms
- Running ad-hoc and full conflict searches, analysing the search results and eliminating irrelevant hits where possible
- Responsible for processing change requests to existing clients and matters where a risk review is not required
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.