Private Client Legal Secretary.
A highly regarded firm in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary, to join its busy and successful Private Client department.
The ideal candidate will be a bright and efficient Legal Secretary with experience working in a Private Client department. Your duties will include:
- Liaising with clients, both over the telephone and face to face
- Typing up legal documents, including transcribing audio dictation, correspondence, e-mails, and all other documents
- Preparing Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney, and other relevant forms
- Answering the phone and making a documented record of the same
- Making appointments with clients
An approachable nature and great attention to detail are essential characteristics, and you must enjoy working as part of a team.
If you are a Private Client Legal Secretary who would like to join a reputable firm in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk then please apply now to be considered, or call Rosie Gunn in complete confidence.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rosie Gunn at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.