Front of House Manager.
Do you have extensive experience working as a front of house manager? Are you looking to further your career within a leading law firm based in Birmingham city centre? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Based in state of the art offices in Birmingham, this law firm is now looking for a front of house manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis. This role can be based in either Birmingham or Stratford-upon-Avon and the key focus will be to provide a comprehensive and efficient reception, switchboard and bookings service. You will work closely with the head of client services where your key duties will include:
- Planning the firms client services requirements to provide high quality reception booking and switchboard
- Strategic management of the hospitality
- Taking responsibility for auditing standards and procedures
- Implementing changes and defining best practice
- Managing and introducing a hospitality system
- Working closely with the clients and markets team
In order to be considered for this front of house manager role you must have 2 years+ experience working in a similar role, have solid experience in quality hospitality and client services, a sound knowledge and experience of telephony systems.
If this front of house manager role based in Birmingham sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.