Senior Proposal Executive - Legal.
This top tier law firm based in the centre of Birmingham is now looking to recruit a senior proposals executive on a full time, permanent basis. This law firm can offer the successful candidate a fantastic salary and benefits package.
Based in Birmingham, you will form part of the firms business operations group and work closely with the proposals manager and team to embed bid methodologies, coordinate and project manage proposals, including RFPs/ITTs, pitches, tenders and final stage presentations. Within this role, your key duties will include:
- Working with the proposals manager and wider clients to support partners with bid activity
- Researching best practice across other professional services and work alongside the proposals manager to critically review the approach to pitching and develop & implement improvements in process
- Taking responsibility for project managing bids
- Doing conversion analysis
- Proactively managing de-briefs following tender submissions
- Reviewing bid templates, structures and content
In order to be considered for this senior proposal executive position you must have three years + experience working within a similar role, strong project management skills, experience of evaluating merits / demerits, a proven track record of influencing others, and good communication skills.
If this senior proposals executive position based in Birmingham sounds of interest please click the apply now button!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.