Compliance - Assistant Manager.
Now recruiting for a Compliance - Assistant Manager in London for a Financial Services client.
Recruiting on an ad-hoc Compliance role for a Financial Services client in Central London this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and assist their progression plans.
Working closely with the Managing Director and Head of Compliance the role will involve:
- Maintain day-to-day Compliance and Risk Compliance registers
- Monitoring Compliance regulation and legislation changes
- Approving CDD accompanying new business documentation
- Administering the preparation of Group Risk and Compliance Committee reports
- Training members of staff on compliance matters
This role will be ideal for an experienced Compliance professional with extensive experience in legislation, regulation and code of practice.
Interviews will be taking place shortly, so do not hesitate and get in touch today for applications and more details on 0207 649 9298 - Alex.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Barzenski at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.