Personal Injury Solicitor.
A Legal 500 firm who have offices located worldwide are looking for a personal injury solicitor (4+ years' PQE) with experience of handling and managing their own caseload to join their welcoming team on a permanent, full time basis.
This role will be based Glasgow and will offer an impressive variety of work and the opportunity to work for a firm that are market leaders in their fields of specialism. Career progression and development are also on offer.
On a daily basis your roles and responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Handling and managing own caseload - varying from low to high value
- Assisting partners in handling EL/PL caseloads
- Liaising with all parties including medical agencies, third party insurers and solicitors
- Assisting with the supervision of a small team mainly comprising of solicitors and trainees
- Instructing counsel
- Drafting pleadings and preparing inventories of productions
You will be a self-motivated and driven personal injury solicitor who is able to communicate confidently and be able to work effectively as part of a team. Strong organisational skills and experience of supervising other team members would be highly advantageous.
The successful candidate will also have sound knowledge of and demonstrable interest in EL and PL claims at various levels where a proactive approach towards claims investigation and resolution is taken.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Tang at G2 Legal or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration. 0131 278 0000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Melissa Tang at G2 Legal on 0131 278 0000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.