Rural Land and Business Solicitor.
One of Scotland's specialist providers of rural land services has a requirement for a rural land and business solicitor (0-2 years pqe) to join their team in Edinburgh.
You would be joining a team with a superb reputation in the area. There is a strong and diverse client base which provides a varied and very much challenging workload.
Responsibilities of the role, include:-
- Estate reorganisation and processing instructions from our retained Estate and land owning clients
- Leases of estate properties – residential, agricultural, sporting, commercial – advice on creation, management and termination
- Voluntary Registration of title of rural properties
- Sales/purchases of estates, forestry, farms, country houses, steading conversions/plots and cottages
- Security work for major lenders
The successful candidate will be committed to a career within the rural sphere. You should be capable of demonstrating the required technical skills across the range of work and possess excellent interpersonal as well as organisational skills.
If this rural land and business solicitor role sounds like it could be of interest, please get in touch for a confidential and no obligation discussion.
Please contact Gary Peutherer for more details on this rural land and business solicitor role based in Edinburgh. 0131 278 0000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gary Peutherer at G2 Legal on 0131 278 0000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.