Legal Customer Service Advisor.
A vacancy has arisen for a Legal Customer Service Advisor to join a Stockport based law firm providing excellent customer service to the firm’s clients on a daily basis, being the first point of contact over the telephone and providing a professional approach at all times. You will be required to have excellent customer service skills and the ability to work within a busy telephone based environment.
The firm deal with insurance claims and you will be liaising with clients throughout the claims process, they offer excellent career progression and expect people to progress within 6 months.
- Answering the telephone and signing off calls in accordance with the firms agreed procedures
- Recording all telephone calls on the firms case management system
- Making all liability enquiries necessary to allow you to negotiate settlement of Customer claims on the best possible terms
- Identification and resolution of potential fraud, repudiation and voidance
- Carry out administration on files including general typing of emails and keeping a well organised and up to date portfolio of claims, which you will manage proactively and efficiently
The firm offers a competitive salary and excellent company benefits this is excellent role to kick start your legal career, for more information on this role please contact Jaye Haynes. 0161 207 2000
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.