Adoption and Kinship Care Fee Earner.
An award-winning firm of solicitors, based in Yorkshire, with a national profile have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic motivated and ambitious person to join this long established, forward thinking firm.
This firm are passionate about making a difference to peoples’ lives by being innovative and caring about helping their clients to solve their legal problems.
The role is open to an experienced Paralegal/Legal Executive or a Newly Qualified Solicitor. The successful candidate will work as part of the Care & Public team, managing their own case files under supervision and supporting senior fee earners. The candidate will be specialising in Adoption and Kinship Care, assisting clients with a variety of issues in relation to the adoption and kinship care process. The individual will need to be a team player, but equally capable of working on their own.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Child Care proceedings, including Adoption Process
- Child Protection Issues
- Special Guardianship orders
- Legal Aid Applications
- Experience of means and merits tested funding applications
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate interest and a desire to develop experience in the following areas:
- Adoption breakdown and disruptions
- Acting on behalf of Grandparents and other kinship carers
- Judicial reviews of Local Authority policies
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day handling of a wide variety of cases
- Experience of running your own case load and being able to pick up cases part way through
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients
- Work as part of the team
- A commitment to the development of the business and marketing activities
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a firm which is continuously growing and has big plans for the future.
Get in touch ASAP to discuss.
Rachael Atherton. 0113 254 929.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.