Duty Solicitor (Crime) - London - 1st Tier Legal 500.
This leading firm are seeking an accredited Duty Solicitor looking for a new role in the London area.
We have a rare opportunity to join a long established, well-regarded practice that are ranked 1st Tier for crime and part of the Serious Fraud Panel.
You will join the existing team, handling a mixed caseload of matters heard at Magistrates and Crown Courts in central and west London.
Your role as Duty Solicitor will include:
- Computer and internet crime
- Large scale conspiracies – those with more than one defendant
- Conspiracies to supply and import drugs
- Offences such as burglary, robbery, serious assault and murder
- Environmental and health & safety issues
- High-value and serious fraud, money laundering.
To be considered for this role you MUST be a UK qualified Solicitor and hold the necessary Duty accreditation, with a minimum of 18 months PQE.
In return you will receive competitive remuneration, clear career progression and be part of a stable, highly-regarded team.
For more information on this Duty Solicitor role, or to apply, please send your CV through for immediate consideration.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.