Residential Property Fee Earner.
A highly regarded north Leeds firm is looking for a fee earner (Conveyancer, Solicitor, Paralegal or CILEX) to join their property team. The firm is looking to expand its property department and this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven and motivated candidate to fee earn on a variety of matters. This role creates an opportunity for the right person to grow and make the role their own.
Autonomy will be given from the start.
The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work with a team of specialists in their thriving residential and commercial property departments. You will be joining a firm which puts a huge emphasis on provide an excellent service to its clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2-4 years‘ fee earning experience
• The experience of handling residential sale and purchase, leasehold and freehold matters.
• The ability to deal with new build properties and shared ownership will be advantageous.
• The ability to deal with company purchasers and company property re-finance of residential
• Some experience of commercial property law (such as leases, licence to assign would be
advantageous though not necessary)
• A proven record of providing excellent service to a wide range of clients
• Worked closely with other members of the team and assist on the more complex matters
• Experience of managing Residential Conveyancing files from instruction through to
completion and post-completion
• Experience of using case management systems
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent relationship skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships
with a wide range of clients
• An interest is networking, marketing and building client relationships
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you are also eligible for free parking, a bonus scheme and 'Staff Perks' package.
To hear more about this Residential Property Fee Earner role, please get in touch ASAP.
RACHAEL ATHERTON. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.