Administrator - Real Estate.
Based in Stratford-upon-Avon, this highly regarded law firm is now looking to recruit an administrator into their real estate department on a permanent, full time basis. This particular law firm can offer you a highly competitive salary, along with a host of benefits!
Based in state of the art offices in Stratford-upon-Avon, you will join a social housing team where your key duties will include:
- Preparing paperwork for instructions including staircasing, shared ownership, right to buy and single unit disposals
- Opening and closing files
- Using the firms case management system to progress files
- Processing incoming and outgoing post
- Typing documents and correspondence
In order to be considered for this real estate administrator position based in Stratford-upon-Avon, you must have 6 months+ experience working in a similar role, have a minimum of grade C or above in English and Maths, be a confident user on Microsoft packages and have a hard working ethic.
If this real estate administrator role based in Stratford-upon-Avon sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.