Corporate & Commercial Solicitor
This modern law firm like no other are looking for a corporate & commercial solicitor (5 years PQE+) to join its team in Hull.
With truly unique offices and expansion rates soaring you would be hard to find a more welcoming, relaxing and supportive law firm in the Yorkshire county.
You will be joining an existing team of 3 (2 solicitors and a secretary) and your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Business development (promoting and building the team, building your own caseload)
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Supporting clients to completion and post completions actions
- Advise clients in respect of infringement of copyright and trademarks
- Liaise competently with directors and shareholders disputes
- Advise in respect of shareholder rights, derivative actions and unfair prejudice petitions
- Advise in respect of share transfers and share buy backs.
- Director duties
As well as working with the clients you will also be expected to work for the employee: participating in projects to develop the firms services, support SMT and maintain the trademark register.
This opportunity is a full time or part time (no less than 3 days) and for the right legal professional offers a progression to Head of Department.
If you are looking for an opportunity in Hull and you are a corporate & commercial solicitor with 5 years PQE + experience then get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.