Real Estate Development Solicitor.
This Legal 500 recommended firm has grown steadily over the last few years. There have been strategic level hires, including Partners from the top Legal 100 firms. They remain ambitious, and their management team continues to develop and grow steadily.
As a result of this recent expansion, there is now an opportunity for a Real Estate Development Solicitor to join the team. The existing established client base includes many well known organisations, from a range of industry sectors often with a national presence. Much of the development work is linked to commercial clients, Housing Associations, Charities and other Registered Landlords.
Your role as Real Estate Development Solicitor will include:
- Developing your practice, working closely with a very experienced HOD.
- Joining an existing team handling good quality and often complex development work
- Willingness to join in networking and business development initiatives.
To succeed in this application you will be:
- An experienced, qualified Solicitor with upwards of 2 years (or more) post qualification experience
- A confident practitioner and comfortable with various forms of property development
- Real Estate solicitors with some development experience and wishing to specialise in development should also apply.
This is a wonderful career opportunity for an aspiring, Real Estate Development Solicitor seeking long-term prospects in a thriving and ambitious environment.
You will be hired into a key, strategic team, at this Legal 500 firm that is known for being a good employer. There are generous packages available for the right candidate, commensurate with experience.
For more information on the Property Development Solicitor role, or to apply, get your CV across today for immediate consideration!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.