Legal Assistant - Conveyancing / Plot Sales
The perfect opportunity has arisen in the centre of Birmingham for a conveyancing assistant to join a top tier law firm. Working from state of the art offices, you will gain a competitive salary, along with the chance to really progress your conveyancing career.
Based in state of the art Birmingham city centre offices, you will join a plot sales conveyancing team where you will provide key support and assistance to a team of conveyancing fee earners. Your key duties will include:
- Issuing and preparing contract packs
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
- Processing exchange of contracts
- Preparing relevant completion statements
- Undertaking Land Registry applications
- Completing online SDLT returns
- Using online document systems
- General conveyancing admin duties
In order to be considered for this conveyancing assistant role based in Birmingham, you must have 12 months+ experience working in conveyancing or plot sales, be educated to degree, LPC or Ilex level, have excellent communication skills, along with experience of working with clients.
If this conveyancing assistant role based in Birmingham sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.