Personal Injury Solicitor.
A Legal 500 firm and one of Yorkshire's most reputable firms are currently seeking an experienced Personal Injury Solicitor to join their central Leeds office.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a hugely successful team based in Leeds.
The successful candidate must have excellent technical ability and experience of handling a broad range of work, realistically having a minimum of 2-3 years PQE as you will be expected to manage and assist a busy caseload (time / experience gained working in PI as a paralegal / during training contract will be considered). Individuals should have proven experience of handling personal injury claims and can demonstrate they have handled large and complex workloads where they have had to work to and meet tight deadlines.
Duties will include:
- Providing legal representation to clients both locally and further afield who have been injured by the wrong doing of a third party;
- Managing a varied workload covering the full remit of PI cases from instruction to settlement;
- Responsibility for intensive research into the circumstances of the claim, assessing liability and dealing with litigated cases;
- Experience of managing MOJ portal cases / claims (desirable but not essential);
- Negotiation and litigation of claims.
The successful Personal Injury Solicitor will be tasked with managing a full and varied caseload to cover the full remit of PI matters, whilst being excited at having the opportunity to join a strong and close knit team where they can contribute to the growth of the department.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please get in touch ASAP.
RACHAEL ATHERTON. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.