Property Legal Secretary.
A Liverpool City Centre based law firm are currently looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Property department assisting the team.
You must have experience working at legal secretarial level within property and be proficient in word, Excel and digital dictation. You must be able to produce accurate and well presented typewritten work and be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the partners within the team
- Typing of general correspondence from audio/copy
- Copy and distribute documents ensuring they reach their destination
- Make and receive telephone calls
- Scan in, save and electronically distribute all incoming post
- Undertake Land Registration searches as and when necessary
- Arrange meetings, travel and hotels;
- Prepare standard documentation including preparing all draft bills and draft letters sending out bills
With no expenses spared on offices and working conditions this is an excellent opportunity for a legal secretary who is looking for a bright bunch of people to work with. The firm offers excellent benefits package, a competitive salary and the working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
For more information on this role please call Jaye Haynes. 0161 207 2000.
Or follow the online process
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.