Legal Secretary/Assistant - Commercial Property
Due to its continuous expansion this long standing and prestigious multi sited law firm, based in York, are seeking an experienced commercial property legal secretary or legal assistant to join its team.
You will be joining a busy commercial property department that specialises in numerous sectors encompassing retail and leisure, office, industrial, agricultural and construction.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing correspondence and documents (through both audio and copy typing)
- Being the first point of contact for clients both face to face and over the phone
- Managing the fee earners diaries - booking meetings and appointments
- Opening and administrating files on case management system
- Supporting other secretaries and fee earners when require
To be successful you will have:
- Experience working in a similar role within commercial property
- Previous experience with copy and audio typing
- Experience with IT systems such as: digital dictation, case management, MS Word and Outlook
If you are looking for a new opportunity in York and have previous legal secretary or assistant experience then get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal for more information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.