Legal Accounts Assistant.
An award-winning law firm based in the heart of the City are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant. This exciting role will progress into management accounts, and work in a small accounting team which will offer more exposure. This role reports directly to the Financial Controller.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is actively studying towards an accounting qualification.
Main duties will include:
- Supporting the firm's daily banking functions
- Setting up bank payments awaiting authorisation
- Preparing daily summaries of client bank account balances.
- Preparing weekly office reports
- Producing month end reconciliations
- Reporting Bank Balances
- Daily and weekly processing of purchase/sales invoices
- Processing and reconciling staff expenses
- Journal adjustments
- Calculating Work in Progress
- Legal Cashiering duties
- Client bank reconciliations: allocating money to all client accounts
- Office bank reconciliations
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Adhoc duties
- Adhering to SAR’s
- Knowledge of the SRA Accounts Rules 2011
- Experience of legal cashier
- Experience with dealing with Partners
- Ideally studying or looking to study towards an accounting
- Good communication skills
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Danielle Miller at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.