Employment & Litigation Solicitor.
Our client is a highly-regarded and well established high street legal practice based in Oxfordshire.
They provide a full range of professional legal services across their three offices.
Due to an increase in the volume of work, the Litigation team based in Abingdon are seeking an Employment Litigation Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, committed Solicitor who enjoys Litigation and Employment work.
Duties will include:
• Provide clients with advice in relation to day to day employment law and litigation matters via phone,
email and face to face
• Take the client’s instructions and acquainting the client with the firm’s fee structure and administrative and legal
• Prepare papers for court and if appropriate, counsel
• Draft ET3 submissions
• Take and draft witness statements
• Conduct pre-hearing reviews
• Appear at employment tribunals
• Review contracts and policies and procedures for clients
• Provide employment support on commercial transactions
• Advise clients on termination of employment
• Draft compromise agreements
• Attend court including advocacy before District Judges
If you want to further your career and join a growing modern practice please contact Gayle Woolf. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.