Company Secretarial Assistant
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Company Secretarial Assistant with a passion for Committee meeting support to join the Company Secretarial team with one of my London-based Financial Services clients.
The role will involve a variety of duties and responsibilities including:
- Supporting the Company Secretary
- Preparation and distribution of Committee meeting packs
- Drafting minutes of Risk and Investment Committees meetings (training will be provided)
- Assisting with Board meeting administration
- Maintaining Conflict of interest registers and statutory registers
- Supporting the CEO
This is an excellent Company Secretarial opportunity in the lucrative Financial Services sector where you can receive additional minute taking training, so do not hesitate or you risk missing out! Call Alex today for applications and more details. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Barzenski at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.