Family Care Legal Secretary.
Looking for a legal secretary based in or around York that who has experience in family care proceedings
If so, one of North Yorkshire's long established law firms is looking to add a family care legal secretary to its York based team.
With genuine long term opportunities for development you will be expected to provide a high level of support to the fee earners, within the family care department.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparing correspondence and documents (through both audio and copy typing)
- Amending and formatting complex documents
- Being the first point of contact for clients both face to face and over the phone
- Managing the fee earners diaries - booking meetings and appointments
- Opening and administrating files on case management system
- Supporting other secretaries and fee earners when required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced working with family care matters (especially monitoring Legal Aid Certificates)
- Posses the ability to act and think quickly and sensitively given the nature of the position at hand
- Highly experienced with copy and audio typing
- Experienced with IT systems such as: digital dictation, case management, MS Word and Outlook
- Confident with working in a demanding position and posses the 'can do' approach
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information
If you are a legal secretary based in or around York, with family care experience, looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level then get in touch.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.