Our client, an elite US law firm, are looking to recruit an Accounting Cashier to join their well-established finance team. The role is to provide a comprehensive accounts payable and cashier service to the London office.
- Work with the US Finance team to set up new vendors
- Scan/ post invoices and credit notes onto system
- Review supplier statements, perform routine vendor reconciliations and liaise with vendors to investigate any discrepancies
- preparation of payment runs
- petty cash payments
- assisting with the ordering and managing foreign currency advances and expenses
- Maintain accounting ledgers
- Reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Maintain accurate records
This role requires someone with excellent numeracy and technical skills, with good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Elite, would be advantageous.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Danielle Miller at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.