Senior Revenue Controller.
Our client a leading International law firm are looking to recruit an Senior Revenue Controller to join their small, but extremely busy accounts department based in London.
- Arrange regular meetings with Partners to discuss WIP and Revenue related issue
- Update team and management with any changes to WIP balances on a regular basis
- Create weekly WIP reports for team to discuss
- Work closely with external auditors during annual audit process
- Continually review client balances and ensure debt collection is managed appropriately
- Control and maintain any special rates / requirements for certain clients
- Be a key point of contact for any billing / VAT related queries
- Reconciling accounts/matters and preparing statements of account as required;
- Reviewing client files to obtain the relevant information and passing to the debt fee
- Investigating debt throughout the firm and chasing payment; reporting on outstanding balances on request
This is an exciting opportunity in London that offers amazing benefits and salary.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Danielle Miller at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.