Commercial Property Finance Solicitor.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive to join a medium sized firm in Oxfordshire.
Working with the Partner and a team of 4 other solicitors within the Banking and Finance Lender Property Team.
Your main focus of the role will be working with the usual full suite of security documents such as loan agreements, legal charges, debentures, personal guarantees, deed of priority and inter-creditor deeds.
You will be expected to review complex titles and report on overage agreements; deferred considerations and have a strong understanding of sites acquired or funded either in anticipation of development or mid way through the development process.
An understanding of landlord and tenant work is crucial and you will also be expected to undertake some high value residential conveyancing and assist the residential development team where the clients’ portfolios overlap. Furthermore, there will also be some responsibility for being the first point of contact for the commercial and residential property work provided by the firm’s various mortgage lender clients.
The ideal Commercial Property Finance candidate will have experience in:
- Investigation of and reporting on complex freehold and leasehold titles;
- Reviewing and general understanding of contracts for sale, transfers, leases and agreements for lease and similar ancillary documents such as licences, guarantees and legal charges;
- Review and negotiating new leases inside and outside the ‘54 Act, assignments and sub-lettings;
- Providing appropriate both technical yet practical advice (and guidance where appropriate) to clients generally on commercial property matters and mortgage lenders on aspects that directly impact on their security;
- Liaising with the remainder of the commercial team in respect of all associated transactions;
- Securitized lending vehicles and an appreciation of what is required to deal with offshore entities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established, industry recognized and award winning team with a strong lender client base but a realistic appetite to grow considerably more.
To apply for this role please email your CV or call. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.