Residential & Commercial Property Conveyancer.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive to join a medium sized firm in Oxfordshire.
Working with the Partner and a team of 4 other solicitors within the commercial and residential team.
Dealing with new instructions on receipt and working on those instructions through pre and post completion.
Duties will include:
• Registering applications on Land registry for completed purchases and re-mortgages
• Registering applications on Companies House
• Deal with enquiries from Companies House and Land Registry
• Updating reports on commercial and bridging loan cases
• Proactive liaison with solicitors
• Issuing security documentation
• Working on files due for completion
• Reporting to Funders
• Handling completion monies
• Using case management systems
• Preparing invoices and lodging all fees and bills
To apply for this Thame-based role, please email with your CV to Gayle.woolf at g2legal or call. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.