Family Legal Secretary.
If you are an experienced family legal secretary looking to join one of York's leading law firms, then get in touch.
With genuine long term opportunities for development, you will be expected to provide a high level of support to the fee earners within the family department, and will assist in the provision of an efficient, personal, and professional service at all times.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparing correspondence and documents (through both audio and copy typing)
- Being the first point of contact for clients both face to face and over the phone
- Managing the fee earners diaries - booking meetings and appointments
- Opening and administrating files on case management system
- Supporting other secretaries and fee earners when required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced working in a similar role, ideally with experience in a family department
- Highly competent with copy and audio typing
- Experienced with IT systems such as: digital dictation, case management, MS Word and Outlook
- Confident with working in demanding position and posses the 'can do' approach
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information
Having 4 offices across North Yorkshire and boasting 115 staff, this truly is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious law firm. If you are a legal secretary based in or around York, then please get in touch as soon as possible.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.