Legal Administrator Are you an experienced Administration Assistant looking for a new and exiciting opportunity in the heart of Manchester City Centre? This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier Manchester city centre defendant law firm providing administration support to a team of solicitors. You will have a minimum of 6 months administration experience and have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade A* - B. You will assisting the team of fee earners and legal secretaries with general administration support.
The firm offer a competitve salary, friendly working enviroment and a great benefits package
- Booking Counsel
- Arranging Venue bookings
- Briefing Counsel – bundles preparation
- Diary Management
- Excel Spreadsheet data management
- Liaising with external and internal clients and their secretaries
- Opening/distributing post
- Sending faxes; organising Royal Mail, DX and couriers, to ensure it is ready
- Printing documents from email/disk/USB
- Maintaining electronic and paper client files
- Undertaking other administrative tasks as required
- Maintaining open and appropriate communication lines with internal and external
For more information on this role please contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.