Company Secretarial Assistant.
An exciting new Company Secretarial Assistant role has become available with one of my financial services clients in London. The role will be highly client orientated with a mix of Company Secretarial and Financial Services responsibilities relating to FCA reports and Alternative Investment Fund administration.
The key aspects of the Company Secretarial Assistant role will be:
- Assisting with new client onboarding
- Performing statutory filings with Companies House
- Administering board meetings (preparing agendas, follow up action points, drafting minutes and resolutions)
- Undertake review of client matters in accordance with timetable
- Acting as point of contact for external service providers
- Assisting with FCA regulated entities
- Administering Alternative Investment Funds - AIF
This role will be ideal for an ICSA qualified Company Secretarial professional with prior Financial Services experience in the London area looking for a new role.
Get in touch with Alex asap for more details and confidential applications. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Barzenski at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.