Personal Injury Solicitor (2-6 year's PQE).
A Legal 200 Edinburgh based firm is seeking to appoint a personal injury solicitor (2-6 years' PQE) to join their welcoming team.
Offering real progression prospects and a friendly working environment, this personal injury solicitor role should be considered by anybody looking to take the next step in their career.
Our client is offering a personal injury solicitor a fantastic opportunity to work on a varied and high quality caseload from low value to more complex higher value cases. You will be working within a collegiate team who have strong working relationships in a focused but relaxed environment.
On a daily basis your roles and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Handling the defence of a wide range of claims from low value to more complex higher value cases
- Managing your own caseload (both pre-litigation and litigated files) and assisting senior members of the team in more complex cases
- Dealing with a full range of defender liability claims which include; personal injury, RTA, EL/PL, disease and fatal accidents
- Advocacy in the Sheriff Court and Court of Session
- Participating in business development
The successful candidate will be qualified and ideally have experience of working within a defendant personal injury law firm.
This is an opportunity not to be missed if you are a personal injury solicitor looking for a new challenge and the chance to join an ever expanding business based in Edinburgh.
If you are a personal injury solicitor and would like to know more, please do not hesitate to contact Melissa Tang at G2 Legal or apply online. 0131 278 0000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Melissa Tang at G2 Legal on 0131 278 0000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.